Chicken and Chips A part of Food and Eats. post a photo of your food posted by owen on 2012-Sep-23. Its good like 10% of the time. The other 90% of the time it awful and unpredictable like a rabid vampire dog on prozac. permanent link, visited 1075 times, comment on this food. .